Bible Math is rare digital art by Joe Chiappetta available at pixEOS Art Gallery. The base layer of this artwork is my teen daughter's Christmas wish list, which I doodled over in the months that followed. I find it very fitting, that the wish list of my dear child is the underlying layer to artwork that represents the wishes of God in the form of Bible Math, as well as the wishes embedded into Energy Cloud City, which is a Canadian smart city design that I consulted on.
Joe Chiappetta, May 4, 2020
This article (and accompanying animated artwork) came about in a most-riveting, creative, and spiritual way. For over two decades, I have been leading weekly Bible Discussion Groups and studying the Bible with people on an individual mentoring level. In the course of these spiritual adventures, as part of the City of Angels International Christian Church, I am typically delighted to share the gospel with all who are willing to listen and put the word of God into practice. Such delight is especially true of the following Bible study.
Recently one of the attendees of our Bible Discussion Group, my friend, colleague, and quantum mathematician, Dave D'Silva, in the course of his ongoing development of Energy Cloud City™ (which you can read more about at http://energycloudcity.com/) asked me a pivotal question; "Can you think of any scriptures where the Bible talks about mathematics in a quantum or value-added manner?" Almost without hesitation, I said "Yes" with great excitement. And the rest was pure joy and discovery into the remarkable world of Bible Math.
As a backdrop to wade into the vast depth of Bible Math, Dave and I spent some time talking about his incredible smart city plan known as Energy Cloud City. He approached me with a request to see which Bible passages may exist that would be applicable as support references to the ethical city planning he wrote into the Energy Cloud City design. In essence, I consulted with Dave to reverse-engineer the parables and preaching of Jesus, identifying how the miraculous math of God leads everywhere from power grids to power prayers. Together, we looked at where relevant scriptures can be applied to smart city design--either as practical nuggets of design wisdom, beacons of faith, or as metaphors of civic inspiration. After doing this for a number of days, I came up with two loud and humbling conclusions:
- Energy Cloud City, once built, will be a physically magnificent oasis and wonderful destination that serves as a magnet for futuristic technology, smart living, and Biblical ethics... and I, by the grace of God, played an important part in this city's development.
- The Bible, which I already knew as entirely awesome, is even more awesome!
The mathematics of the Bible is not the typical math learned in most schools; it's better by far. Indeed, the math described throughout the scriptures is more empowering, more liberating, more inspiring, and full of more life-enhancing formulas than all the other math books combined. This is not to say that the Bible is merely a math book; the Bible is the way to know who we are, who God is, as well as how to love God and love each other. Additionally, the way the Bible touches on mathematics is soothing to the soul, giving light to the eyes, and even reviving the dead. Here are some incredible examples to help us see that Bible Math not only adds up perfectly, it also is designed to multiply in each reader a faithful, joyful, healthy, and productive outlook on life, now and forevermore!
Relationship with God
 "'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.  Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.  You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.  I will be found by you,' declares the LORD, 'and will bring you back from captivity. I will gather you from all the nations and places where I have banished you,' declares the LORD, 'and will bring you back to the place from which I carried you into exile.'"
- Finding God requires 100% of your heart.
- 99% is not sufficient.
- Seeking God with 100% of your heart = freedom from captivity.
- A hopeful future and prosperity requires a specific spiritual velocity: 100% of your heart.
2 Chronicles 16:9
"For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him...."
- When at full commitment (100%), more power is given.
- 100% capacity (with God) leads to 100%+ capacity.
 "Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart.  Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him and he will do this:  He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn, the justice of your cause like the noonday sun."
- Happiness does not come from serving self.
- Happiness comes from delighting in the Lord.
- Becoming sincerely delighted about the Lord results in receiving the deepest gifts.
- Lasting success and justice are the byproducts of great relationship with God.
- Repositioning your way to the Lord's way is the key to renewable, incredibly bright energy.
- When directed at God (not self), Delight + Commitment + Trust = Radiant Victory.
1 John 3:16
"This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers and sisters."
- Prior to his resurrection, Jesus laid down his life for us; he became nothing.
- 1 - 1 = 0
- 1 - 1 = Love
- Knowing about Jesus' selfless love should inspire us to love him and others more.
- Subtracting self can be a demonstration of love; it can improve relationships.
Go to Chiappetta official site to read the rest of this article.